AWAKEN YOUR BRAND

Sustainable Voice Solutions with Audio Experience

Would you like to make an appointment with us?

Voice is revolutionizing the customer journey

Speech assistants are spreading faster than any other technology, through smart speakers and smartphones alone. And this is just the beginning. This new channel is changing the customer journey for good, from search to purchase - right now!

22%

of all German households already own a smart speaker

Quelle: “The Age of Voice” OMD/Spotify

50%

of all search queries in 2020 will be voice search queries

Quelle: Comscore / USA-Markt

39%

can imagine ordering drug store items via a voice assistant

Quelle: “The Age of Voice” OMD/Spotify

Brands need a sustainable answer to voice development

Programming a voice app is only a 20% solution! What’s behind the remaining 80%? We’ll gladly tell you.

Tell me more

And we create magical moments for your brand with a real audio experience!

Our strong partners

Together with our partners we provide the entire voice spectrum for you.

Your Voice & Audio Experts

A first mover in voice with many years of digital marketing and audio expertise.

Sven Rühlicke

CEO & CO-FOUNDER

Ruben Schulze-Fröhlich

COO & CO-FOUNDER

Looking for a comprehensive and/or integrated voice solution?

Then write us an email or call us directly.